By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read these Notices & Terms and that you agree that these Notices & Terms will constitute the entire agreement between you and www.getessentials.in with respect to:
- your access and use of the Site and any of its features;
- any information or content, such as articles, blog posts, forms, templates, documents, or other materials (collectively, “Content”)
- any and all communications or submissions of information or materials made by you to www.getessentials.in through the Site or otherwise (unless you are expressly informed otherwise by us).
Please review these Notices & Terms CAREFULLY, as they may have changed since you last visited the Site.
www.getessentials.in may amend these Notices & Terms at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. The latest version of the Notices & Terms will always be posted on this page. When we amend these Notices & Terms, we will update the Effective Date at the top of this page. Any such amendments to these Notices & Terms will be effective as of the updated Effective Date. By accessing or using the Site on or after the updated Effective Date, you indicate to us that you accept and agree to the amended Notices & Terms.
- Legal Notices. No Confidentiality. Unless you are an existing customer of www.getessentials.in, you agree that any communications you initiate with us (including without limitation any employees or vendors affiliated with www.getessentials.in) through the Site (or otherwise, such as through email, telephone, voicemail, text message, direct message, or any other communication) will not be treated as confidential unless explicitly and specifically indicated otherwise. Unless you are an existing customer of www.getessentials.in, you should not communicate any information that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise sensitive, and we make no guarantees or warranties with respect to the security, confidentiality, use, disclosure, or return of any information that we receive.
- Limited License. Subject to these Notice & Terms, www.getessentials.in grants you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, personal license to access and use the Site and to view, reproduce and distribute the Content solely for non-commercial and informational purposes, only in unmodified form, and only with attribution to www.getessentials.in and without removing or obscuring any attributive, copyright, or permission notices provided on or contained within the Content. www.getessentials.in reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delete any Content for any reason or no reason. Though you may link to any publicly available page on the Site and share the Content pursuant to this limited license, you agree to immediately remove any link or take down any shared Content upon request from us.
Prohibited Uses. As a condition of accessing and using the Site, you agree not to use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is prohibited by these Notices & Terms, and further agree not to use the Site in any manner that (a) violates any applicable law, rule, regulation, contract to which you are bound, or government or judicial order; (b) infringes the intellectual property or privacy rights of www.getessentials.in or others; (c) constitutes the unauthorized transmission of unsolicited commercial electronic mail; (d) involves the transmission of defamatory or libellous materials; (e) violates, attempts to violate, or knowingly facilitates the violation of the system security of the Site, or otherwise interferes with or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Site; (f) involves software viruses or any other malicious computer codes, files, or programs; (g) impersonates any person or entity, including anyone affiliated with www.getessentials.in; (h) constitutes fraud; (i) bypasses, circumvents or attempts to bypass or circumvent any measures used by www.getessentials.in to prevent or restrict access to the Site (including without limitation by use of passwords associated with accounts that do not belong to you, whether or not authorized by the applicable accountholder); (j) harvests or scrapes any information from the Site; or (k) otherwise violates these Notices & Terms. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with your access and use of the Site.
Unauthorized or Accidental Access of Information. In the event you gain access to any information not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and lawfully destroy all copies of such information in your possession.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site and the Content are provided “as is.” To the maximum extent permitted by law and the applicable rules of professional responsibility in the states in which www.getessentials.in has offices, www.getessentials.in disclaims all warranties (express, implied, statutory and otherwise), including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, timeliness of information, non-infringement, and uninterrupted or error free operation. Your access to and use of the Site and Content is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law and the applicable rules in which www.getessentials.in has offices, in no event will www.getessentials.in or its agents, partners, employees, vendors, or licensors be liable for any consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages (including without limitation damages for loss of data, revenue, or profits), foreseeable or not, arising out of your access or use of the Site or the Content, based on any claim whatsoever, and even if advised that such damages were possible.
Miscellaneous. In case of a dispute, arbitration shall be held at Bangalore, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English Language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding. www. getessentials.in reserves the right to update these Notices & Terms at any time in a manner consistent with the rules by posting the updated Notices & Terms on this page. Your continued access and use of the Site following the posting of the updated Notices & Terms will indicate to us that you have read and agreed to the updated Notices & Terms.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com